Re: chrome issue with bookmarks

Abbie Taylor

This is one thing I don't like about Chrome. There seems to be no control over where bookmarks go when you add them. I no longer bookmark pages. I save them by pressing Control S. This opens the usual save-as dialog, where you can navigate to where you want the file to go. It's saved as an html file that you can open in Chrome by pressing Control O. The down side is that once you've saved the page and opened it in Chrome, there's no way to get a link to that page to include, say, on your blog or website. So, if somebody else has any more brilliant ideas, I'm all ears.