Dear Friends, I could not find an Icon for Windows Media Player on my Desktop

Alan

Dear Friends
This freaked me out!
I started to play a file, big file, Vintage Baseball Radio Broadcast September 20 1934 Yankees Tigers.mp3
and I got tired of listening to this old game, so just wanted to close my Windows Media Player by doing a Alt F4 on it , but it was not there on my Desk top and would not close.
I do not know what happened to it, it was there on my desktop once.
I am using Windows 7, JAWS 13
I could not find an Icon for Windows Media Player on my Desktop or anywhere!
How do I make an Icon for my Windows Media Player and put it back on my Desktop?
Thanks for any help you can provide me!
With best regards.
God Bless.
Alan