- Dear Friends, I could not find an Icon for Windows Media Player on my Desktop
Re: Dear Friends, I could not find an Icon for Windows Media Player on my Desktop
Em 07/05/2019 23:57, Alan disse:
How do I make
an Icon for my Windows Media Player and put it back on my Desktop?
Maybe it can sound a bit complicated, and probably it is indeed.
However, can't think of anything better, sorry.
- Open your search box with Windows key
- Type Media Player
- Find the Media Player icon
- Open your Context Menu and choose the option to go to the
- Being on the folder, search for the file Windows Media
- Open its property and copy the path on the first field. It
should be something like "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Windows Media
- Now, go to your Desktop and make sure that nothing is
selected, with CTRL+Spacebar.
- Open your Context Menu and choose New, then shortcut.
- On the field that will show up, paste what you've copied
- Tab and spacebar on the Next button.
- Give the shortcut a name (Windows Media Player, in this
case) and OK it.
Now you should have the Windows Media Player shortcut on your
- Go to your recycle bin.
- See if the shortcut is there.
- If it is, press your Context Menu and you should find an
option to restore it.
Hopefully your case will be the latter. Less work for you!
Sent from a galaxy far, far away.
Are you a Thunderbird user? Then join the Thunderbird mailing list
to help and be helped with all Thunderbird things - questions,
features, add-ons and much more!
Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.