From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, 08 May 2019 03:30
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Does scanner influence scan results

My Internet was down recently for a little over a day.  I meant to answer your message but I didn't.  So here is my late answer.

Do you have room to continue using the old computer?  There is no reason not to use it for scanning and OCR unless there is a space problem or you are upgrading it and will no longer have the old operating system on it.

Some people needlessly inconvenience themselves by not using their old machine with an unsupported operating system for things off line that pose no risk when they have no reason that they can't continue.