Re: chrome issue with bookmarks

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

Vickie this is absolutely a Jaws issue.  Do control d  tab twice.  You will be on more.  Press Space bar.    The first  field is the name.  Tab once  that is the url.  Let that alone.  The next field is your folders Jaws isn’t reading them.  Please report this.  The more that report the higher priority it will get.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Vicki W
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 5:21 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] chrome issue with bookmarks

I imported my Favorites from IE to Chrome. Everything imported fine. My favorites folder contains multiple folders with my bookmarks.

I saved a new bookmark on Chrome and it went into a folder in my imported IE Favorites folder which I did not want it to go into. I want to get it out of there and place it in the correct location.

How can I move it out of the current folder and into the correct one?

I am using the updated version of Chrome and JAWS 2019.

Thanks.

Vicki