Re: Issue with recent Jaws 2019 update and Outlook 2016 spellcheck

george b <gbmagoo@...>

I could send it to you and you can try it  I have 2018 have the latest 29

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris G
Sent: May 8, 2019 7:00
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Issue with recent Jaws 2019 update and Outlook 2016 spellcheck

JAWS does this with Major versions, IE if you have 2018 installed on the computer and you install 2019 you can go back to 2018 if you wish.  It will offer to migrate settings to the new version.

It doesn’t install the “minor” updates as a new version.  If it did, that would be pretty confusing and waste lots of disk space.

Not sure what would happen if someone had the previous minor version downloaded as an installer and just ran that.

Chris