Mike:

Thank you.  I will give this a try.  My next question is after I get chrome downloaded and I log off for the night, how do I find it the next day to get back on?

Shelly

On 5/8/2019 5:49 PM, Mike B wrote:

Hi Shelly,

After you check the Chrome checkbox press the letter, B, 1 time to take you to the download button.  or just press, Alt + G, and you should get the download dialogue.

Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2019 2:37 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] ninite question

Hi Group:

Someone on this list told me the best way to download google chrome was
to go to ninite.com. Well, I did that and I checked google chrome but
nothing happened. There was a list of tons of different apps but
nothing that said install. After I check google chrome, what do I do
then? Thanks in advance.

Shelly