Re: ninite question

Shelly Kane

Thank you Ron!  I was able to get it downloaded with no problems.  Now I'm going to try and set the shortcut up and maximize the window.  Another question I have is after I do all of this, will this automatically be my default browser?  One more question, how do I get it into the start menu?

Shelly

On 5/9/2019 2:01 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

As concerns Chrome not launching maximized: you can set this under the properties of the shortcut associated with the hot key. There is a combo box that is labeled 'run:' and the choices are normal window, minimized, and maximized.  Choose maximized and then click OK.

On 5/8/2019 11:47 PM, Marie wrote:
When you install Chrome, it should automatically place an Icon on your desktop.It will be named "Google Chrome"

-----Original Message----- From: Shelly Kane
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 2:37 PM
To: tech talk
Subject: [TechTalk] ninite question

           Hi Group:

Someone on this list told me the best way to download google chrome was
to go to ninite.com.  Well, I did that and I checked google chrome but
nothing happened.  There was a list of tons of different apps but
nothing that said install.  After I check google chrome, what do I do
then?  Thanks in advance.

Shelly