Re: ninite question

Shelly Kane

One more question, I use Jaws and when I am in Internet explorer, I have forms mode on.  I should say it comes up automatically.  So when I do set this up and I turn forms mode off, will it come on again automatically?

On 5/9/2019 4:41 AM, chris judge wrote:
Hi shelly:

You will have to set your home page. Here's how.

Launch Chrome. You will be taken to a search area that is not specific to google. To establish a home page, do the following.
Press altF to open the chrome menu. Arrow up to settings and press enter. You will automatically drop in to forms mode as you will land on a edit field, so press escape to exit forms mode. Use the letter H to move to the heading that says, On start-up. Arrow down and you will see 3 radio buttons. The one you want is the third one down that says, open a specific page or set of pages. Press the spacebar to check this radio button.
Next, tab to the add button and press spacebar to activate it. Type in the URL of the page you want to become your home page. Example:
http://www.google.com
Tab to add and press enter. You can add as many home pages as you like this way. If you add more than one, you can easily move among them with control Tab.

Hope this helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: May 9, 2019 3:21 AM
To: tech talk <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] ninite question

Hi All:

Mission accomplished! I was able to set the shortcut key and then I tabbed to where it said minimized and then I arrowed once to maximized and then I tabbed to OK. I haven't launched it yet but when I do, will google automatically be my home page or do I have to make one? Thanks again for all of your help. You have really helped me a great deal and I can't thank you enough. I am so grateful for this group.

Shelly