The T-coil.

Chime bear
musical notesbear face

On May 11, 2019, at 10:46 AM, george b <gbmagoo@...> wrote:

I have an Echo B, and is totally accessible on my iPhone

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Delzer
Sent: May 11, 2019 9:03
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Inquiry About Smart Thermostat

I have the Ecobee 4 controlled by Amazon Alexa.

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 5/11/2019 7:43 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

I am wondering if anyone has a smart Thermostat.  This is the kind of
a thermostat that can be controlled by a smart phone or smart device.
My local technician for furnace maintenance suggested the following 2
possibilities.  He says they can be controlled by both iPhone and
android phones.

Honeywell Lyric T6 WIFI $295
Honeywell Focus Pro 6000 $196.65

Does anyone have either of these thermostats and if so, does the
accompanying app for the iPhone or android work well enough to make
the configuration of such thermostats accessible?

Thanks for any help.