Re: {OT} List Owner Email

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Marcio, when you were your moderator posts from D owners email address it'll show either one of your names. I hope this helps.

On May 11, 2019, at 12:56 PM, Marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:

Hello,
I'm almost sure it's OT for this list but I'm asking in hopes anyone will be able to help me with this one, as I asked on the right place and no one could do it.

As you all probably know I have a group at groups.io.
The other day I went to post something using the owner's email but then, even the address being what I wanted it to be, the name still would appear as me.
So I'd like to know, if at all possible, how I can post with the owner's email but without showing my name?
I ask this for one thing, I have a list mod so when something's posted with the owner's email, I want it to be seen as the owner's email, be it sent from me or from my mod.
So, can anyone help me?

Thanks a million

Cheers,
Marcio