Re: interested in any beginner guides to audacity

Curtis Delzer

the only advantage of audacity it is multi-track capabilities. Gold wave is a good Swiss knife type of 2 channel editor, and there are a lot of built-in file changing algorithms as well.

Curtis Delzer
HS
W B 6 H E F
Rialto, CA

On 5/11/2019 6:24 AM, aisha wrote:
I don't have site issues, so the accessibility shouldn't be an issue (my disability is more physical)

but thanks for the idea of goldwave

aiesha

On 11/05/2019 14:22, Steve Matzura wrote:
First tip: Dump it. The accessibility is horrible. I'd bet a lot of money your friend who recommended it has no vision loss problems. Try Gold Wave instead. Very accessible, excellent value for money, non-licensed version does nearly everything the paid version does. And at the end of the day, the files produced by any editor are, or should be, identical, so it doesn't matter what tool you use, except in the accessibility department.

On 5/11/2019 8:18 AM, aisha wrote:
hi!.

I am interested in any beginner guides to the programme audacity. i was recently suggested by a friend to try this programme and would like to take her advice and see if it helps me.

thanks

aiesha