Re: ftp client

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

thanks all

----- Original Message -----
From: Chris G
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] ftp client

Hi,

It isn’t free, but Webdrive works well after enabling screen reader mode.

The FTP sites mount to your computer as if they are network drives.  So you can just use your normal windows explorer, open/save commands from whatever app you want to use etc.

https://www.webdrive.com

The last time I used it, FlashFXP was also accessible.  One thing I liked about this one is you can assign different sounds for events such as connecting and disconnecting from sites.

https://www.flashfxp.com/

It also isn’t free.

I think both allow some kind of trial.

Chris