Re: Ponts Media Downloader: Convert Online Videos With Ease

Victor

Hi:

I use this program regularly and I love it! It’s very accessible and user-friendly! The advantage to using this program over others and websites that convert videos is that this program will work even if they stop updating it. Once they shut down a website that converts and downloads YouTube videos, you can’t use the website anymore. So, I recommend using this program.

Victor

On May 16, 2019, at 6:11 AM, Marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21@...> wrote:

Hi,
If I'm not going wrong, there were some people on this list asking for YouTube video downloaders and converters.
So, I thought that this article, sent through the Flying Blind newsletter, would come in handy for these people.

Enjoy!
Link: https://webfriendlyhelp.com/ponts-media-downloader-convert-online-videos-with-ease/

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy