From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:54 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Incoming calls going directly to Voicemail for no known reason.

Three bars is not a marginal signal. I don't know how many bars your phone has, mine has five as a maximum. Whatever the case, three bars is not a low signal. You aren't using Wi-Fi so the router is irrelevant. The question is, where are you in the house when you miss a call? What is the signal strength there? I'm very doubtful signal strength is the problem, especially after you said you are receiving a three bar signal in a certain room. But if you don't know what room you miss calls in, go into every room and check the signal strength.