Facebook - Chrome vs Firefox

Hi,
Just now I was testing the m.facebook webpage with Chrome, which isn't my default browser, to see if I could reproduce a certain behavior.
Well, besides the fact that I couldn't reproduce what I was trying, I noticed that Chrome and Firefox behave very differently on the same webpage and thought that I'd ask it here.
Does anyone know why this happens and if is there a way of making Chrome shows the m.facebook site the same way as Firefox shows it?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.