accidental delete of downloads directory, need to restore, urgent!

David Mehler

Hello,

I don't usually cross post, so please forgive this posting.

I need help quite urgently actually. I made a mistake and accidentally
deleted my download directory in my user profile, this is on a win10
pro 64 machine. The download folder was highlighted and I hit delete,
I wanted to delete another folder not downloads so I realized I was on
the wrong folder, hit tab to no or what I thought was no and hit
enter, as I did my machine shut down. It's having a heating problem
that I'm going to partially address today and fully address with a new
case. On reboot I found that download directory was gone. I need to
get it back. It's been quite a while since I've had to do this, help!

Any help appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave.