Re: accidental delete of downloads directory, need to restore, urgent!

David Mehler

Hello Geoff,

Thanks, that was the first thing I tried, nothing! It's not in there.
This machine must be set to not send stuff to the recycle bin, I
didn't think that was even possible.

Other suggestions welcome!

Thanks.
Dave.

On 5/18/19, Geoff Eden <geden1@cogeco.ca> wrote:
Good morning Dave, how distressing! However, the cure is simple.

Open search with your Windows key, and type recycle.

This should open your recycle bin within which you can arrow to your
downloads folder which you had deleted. Press the applications key and
select restore.

If it's a large folder it may take some time to follow your actions.

Good luck

Geoff