audio mimickery software?

Keith S

Didn't know whow to word the subject, so there it is:
 basically, I'm wondering if there are any programs out there that you can place a "voice sample" from a game, audio file, etc, and then type or load another audio file into it that you might have used text  audible  program and have the first sample tone, base, etc, be placed onto the 2nd saound file sample.

Example:

II have files from a video game called diablo.  One of the player characters ahs a has a way of speaking, his voice is really cool.  I'd like to create aduo files to be used in a MUD (multi-user dungeon)  online game called Alteraeon when things happen in the game.

are there any accessible programs taht will allow me to do this?

Thanks

Keith