Re: Windows10 and Email programs

Diana,
I can't say to the accessibility of Outlook, though many people are using it, that's for sure. So this should say something by itself.
I've never used Windows Mail so I can't say anything about it either.
Now, what I can tell about is Thunderbird. This is my favorite, best email client ever and I'm using it right now.
It's fully accessible and updated just today.
Plus, I run a list at groups.io for Thunderbird users. If you wish to give Thunderbird a try, maybe you will want to join us as well.
The details for the list are on my signature but if you need some assistance joining us, please let me know.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.