Re: Windows10 and Email programs

Diana Martin

Hi Marcio, thank you for suggesting thunderbird. I'm quite used to outlook but I'm always willing to experiment with different programs. I'll let you know if I have any questions.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 4:19 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Windows10 and Email programs

Diana,

I can't say to the accessibility of Outlook, though many people are using it, that's for sure. So this should say something by itself.
I've never used Windows Mail so I can't say anything about it either.
Now, what I can tell about is Thunderbird. This is my favorite, best email client ever and I'm using it right now.
It's fully accessible and updated just today.
Plus, I run a list at groups.io for Thunderbird users. If you wish to give Thunderbird a try, maybe you will want to join us as well.
The details for the list are on my signature but if you need some assistance joining us, please let me know.

Cheers,
Marcio <https://tinyurl.com/TlkTM>
AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.