From: Victor
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 9:30 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] PayPal Account

Hi everyone:

If you would like to open a PayPal account, I found it easy to do using an app for my iPhone. I realize that not everyone has a cell phone or a smart phone, but that might be the easiest way to start and run your PayPal account.

Just my thoughts,

Victor
On May 21, 2019, at 5:30 PM, Howard Traxler <howard@traxlerenterprises.com> wrote:

Yeh, Mich. That's correct.

<HT>

On 5/21/2019 7:00 PM, Mich Verrier wrote:
Paypal number 1888 2211161 I think. From Mich.