From: Howard Traxler
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 6:21 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] PayPal Account

Certainly do appreciate your thoughts, but:

I've had a paypal account for almost 20 years and always accessed it
just fine using a windows computer and various screen readers. There is
nothing wrong with the access, even now; however, as part of the logon
procedure, they arre forcing me to put in my cell number as a security
measure. And then theyy (say) they will text me a code that I will need
to access my account.

I will NOT N O T !! put in my cell number! I DO NOT D O N O T !!
accept text messages!

There must be a way to dismiss that screen and go on to my account. The
screen has no skip or cancel choices. I tried all 0s, and a made-up
number. The 0s were not accepted and they did try to text my security
code to the made-up number. I marginally abused they're customer
representative on the phone. All she offered was to close the account.

PayPal has been good and convenient over the years. It's a service I
don't want to loose. I just thought maybe someone else here might have
had the same experience and would have suggestions?

Thank you.

Howard

On 5/21/2019 11:30 PM, Victor wrote:
Hi everyone:

If you would like to open a PayPal account, I found it easy to do using an app for my iPhone. I realize that not everyone has a cell phone or a smart phone, but that might be the easiest way to start and run your PayPal account.

Just my thoughts,

Victor
On May 21, 2019, at 5:30 PM, Howard Traxler <howard@traxlerenterprises.com> wrote:

Yeh, Mich. That's correct.

<HT>

On 5/21/2019 7:00 PM, Mich Verrier wrote:
Paypal number 1888 2211161 I think. From Mich.