From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 10:44 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] PayPal Account

Thank you. I'll take another look. I've not seen a button or link with
that title; at least before now. Perhaps NVDA or firefox is just not
showing it to me.

But then, does it keep coming up forever after you pass it that way?

Thanks.

Howard

On 5/22/2019 9:33 AM, NLG wrote:
Howard,I just accessed my paypal account and I don't have a cell phone number. Below the button to enter the cell phone number is a link that says not now. Click on that link and you will be logged in.

Hope this helps.