Re: Can I make a fresh install of Windows 10 from the ISO I created with narrator

Loy <loyrg2845@...>

I tried this but, according to my wife the screen goes to automatic repair and then says it can't repair.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Can I make a fresh install of Windows 10 from the ISO I created with narrator

Yes. Boot the media, then after what you think is a reasonable amount of time, like maybe when the CD/DVD drive stops spinning, or a minute or so after booting from a USB device, press Control plus Windows Key plus ENTER, Narrator will start, and you're in business.

On 5/22/2019 9:21 AM, Loy wrote:

I am sure this has been answered before but I didn't need it then. Can I make a fresh install of Windows 10 using narrator from the ISO I created? If so tell me how.