Re: PayPal Account

Howard Traxler <howard@...>

If it were only that easy.  I have a not-so-old flip phone that may be able to receive text messages; but I have no idea how to receibve or read them.

So many here have said that there is a link on that page that will make it go away--at least for this time.  I do appreciate you folks and I'll look harder for that link and try alternate ways to access the page

Thanks for everyone who weighed in on this and I will calm down and comply to whatever degree I'm able.

Howard

On 5/23/2019 1:29 AM, Shelly Kane wrote:
Howard:

I think it's a very secure site and you can trust them especially if you have had an account for over 20 years.  I would just give it and be done with the whole matter and then you will have access to your account.  After they text you the code, just enter it and you should be up and running and they will never use your number. I have no other alternative.  It's just how they do things.

Shelly

On 5/21/2019 8:28 PM, Howard Traxler wrote:
Yes, I did contact them by phone.  The agent told me that I could not get past the "put in your cell number" screen to see the rest of my account.  Does everyone in the world have a cell phone? Well, I'm not gonna give them mine.

On 5/21/2019 6:54 PM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

Contact them by phone.  No, I don't have the number.

Ann P.

.