Re: test message

Gene

I just checked.  Reply to sender is a link in messages you receive by e-mail from Groups.io.  I thought it was only on the web site but it is on messages you receive by e-mail as well.

From: Gene
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2019 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] test message

As far as I know, reply to sender is seen in messages you look at on the web site, not in mail sent to an e-mail program by Groups.io.

Sent: Friday, May 24, 2019 12:40 PM

Gene,
How this is done varies depending on the e-mail program being used but it is an important thing to know for anyone who wants to send messages off list to anyone.
Actually, for groups.io lists I guess this can be easily done. There's always a "reply to sender" on every email sent to the list.
Trouble with it is that it's not always that the sender is the original poster, but then it's a matter of finding the right topic in which to use such option.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.