Re: Questions about QBitTorrent

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

I don't use the QBitTorrent search feature.  I use a program called Bit_Che to do my searches.It aggrigates searches from many of the best-known torrent trackers into a single results list. You can eliminate dulicate results and get rid of useless results like torrents with no seeders.

Just down arrow to the torrent you want to join and press the spacebar to select it.  Tab twice to the open torrent button and press spacebar to click it.  QBitTorrent will open and you may then proceed as if you found the torrent with QBitTorrent's search system.

I believe you are new to QBitTorrent, so please feel free to contact me if you need help with it.

George

On 5/22/2019 5:46 AM, Nancy Shackelford wrote:
I put something into what appears to be the search field and get
absolutely no results. I don't see anything in the help menu about
this. Advice, please!

Nance