Re: Humanware prices going up

Keith S

Here is the email I got, decide on it yourselves:

Hi Folks,

I wanted to pass on the notice from Humanware about price increases starting July

1, 2019.

The Victor Reader Stream Second Generation device price is going up to $395.00 as

of July 1, 2019.

HumanWare also announced prices going up on accessories too, thanks to the tariff

wars by the U.S!

My company stil offers the lowest price for a new Victor Reader Stream 2 at $339.00

and free UPS shipping and no sales tax!

We also have new in stock VR Trek units at $625.00 and free uPS shiping and no sales

tax!

These are new VR Trek units, not 12 months or older units that others are selling!

China is not paying for the increase in prices, we are, Thank you Donald Trump!!

Regards,

Roger Behm

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm President

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933

Cell: 608-346-7059

Fax: 608-758-7898

Email:

aistech@...

roger.behm.ais@...

Web Pages:

www.adaptiveinformation.org

www.cheeseheadhosting.us

HumanWare Certified BrailleNote Touch Expert