Re: need to find a good accessible media player

Norma A. Boge

Also, there is a link for tutorials on the anyburn home page. I read through the "Copy a cd" tutorial and it is step by step and easy to understand. I thought Wayne wanted to copy a CD, but hope the above information is helpful to others.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Allen West
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2019 5:41 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] need to find a good accessible media player

Anyburn works well with NVDA. I don't know how far back the TechTalk
archives on Accessible World will go, but they did a tutorial on
Anyburn about three years ago.

www.accessibleworld.org

Allen

On 5/30/19, Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using the free version of NVDA on a PC with iTunes. I am trying to put
songs from one cd onto another. I was informed by the tech at Apple that I
need a secondary player in order to do this. My computer doesn't have
Windows media player. What is a good accessible media player that will work
with NVDA and Windows 10? Wayne Scott

Chime bear
musical notesbear face