Re: need a new watch

Angelo Sonnesso

Amazon has several talking watches, how much are you looking to spend, and what features do you want?

73 N2DYN Angelo

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2019 2:51 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] need a new watch

Hi Brian,

Since I happened to be interested in a new talking watch I went to speak to me and search for royal Talking Watch and came up with zero results.  Are you sure that this is the proper name?

On 5/31/2019 12:21 AM, Bryan Hagenau wrote:

Try the royal talking watch from speak to me.

On 5/30/2019 4:48 PM, Keith S wrote:

Just got off the emails with the braille super store and due to the watch havig been purchased several years ago, the customer service employee simply said, "sorry, we can't help you regarding this matter anymore".

So, considering I only paid $20.00 for the watch and no shipping was charged, I guess you get what you pay for.

So, can anyone suggest an affordable, reliable talking watch and a company  at which I can purchase said watch?

Thanks

Keith

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.