Re: need to find a good accessible media player

Wayne Scott

Thanks Norma. I'm still trying to figure out how NVDA will work with this.

Wayne Scott "Everything happens in God's chime."

On May 31, 2019, at 1:53 AM, Norma A. Boge <naboge@...> wrote:

Also, there is a link for tutorials on the anyburn home page. I read through the "Copy a cd"  tutorial and it is step by step and easy to understand. I thought Wayne wanted to copy a CD, but hope the above information is helpful to others.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Allen West
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2019 5:41 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] need to find a good accessible media player

Anyburn works well with NVDA. I don't know how far back the TechTalk
archives on Accessible World will go, but they did a tutorial on
Anyburn about three years ago.

www.accessibleworld.org

Allen

On 5/30/19, Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@...> wrote:
I  am using the free version of NVDA on a PC with iTunes. I am trying to put
songs from one cd onto another. I was informed by the tech at Apple that I
need a secondary player in order to do this. My computer doesn't have
Windows media player. What is a good accessible media player that will work
with NVDA and Windows 10? Wayne Scott

Chime bear
musical notesbear face