From: Carolyn Arnold
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:24 PM
To: blindtech@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BlindTech] what should I expect when I up-grade to windows 10?

That will be most helpful to a 78-year-old blind friend of mine, who has had terrible health issues, hiatus from computer for several years, but getting Windows 10 with JAWS. She ordered a book from NBP with Windows 10 key tips and also one on JAWS key strokes, since she was using Window Eyes. If it is all right, I will share your information with her.

Best regards,

Carolyn