Query about BR1000MS Back UPS PRO BR 1000VA, SineWave, 10 Outlets, 2 USB Charging Ports, AVR, LCD interface

Robin Frost

Hi,
I’ve purchased from this line of products in the past but had only their more compact units which aren’t powerful enough to accommodate my new workstation desktop pc.
As such I was wondering if anyone had purchased any of these type units from this manufacturer and what setup I.E. connecting battery and getting it up and running might be like from a blindness perspective? Mercifully I know these units have real buttons so that’s  one less worry. I hadn’t any plans to use its accompanying management software as I didn’t anticipate tweaking settings in that fashion. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Take good care.
Robin