Re: Keymail explained

Jujube

What are you trying to ask?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@samobile.net
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 06:47:16 -0500
Subject: [TechTalk] Keymail explained

Morning all,

Keymail is indeed the BrailleNote's email client. Everything in the
BrailleNote has a name starting with "key" because the software they
use is called Keysoft: so you have keyword, keyplan, keymail etc.

Ann P.
.
Date: Monday, November 16, 2015 12:46 pm
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Why does BrailleNote show Keymail subjects in
grade 1 braille?

Okay, I just noticed this. I looked at my braille display to be sure, and I
saw the word Keymail. What is Keymail. I had thought it was email until I
checked it for sure, and that it sounded like keymail because of my
synthesizer. Pam.

From: "Armando Vias" <armando.l.vias@gmail.com
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 23:01:33 -0500