Re: portable hot spots

I believe that you can do a hotspot with Verizon but you would have to contact your phone carrier about how to set it up as I am not sure how to do it.

Ashley Breger

On Jun 4, 2019, at 2:43 PM, Pamela Dominguez <pammygirl99@...> wrote:

I have Verizon fios.  I want to use a hotspot with stuff like my Victor Reader Trek.  Pam.

Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2019 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] portable hot spots

If you have Xfinity as your Internet provider you should be able to login to Hotspots with your Xfinity username and password.

Ashley Breger

I don’t have anything Apple, or an android phone, either.  Pam.

Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2019 3:25 PM

If you have an eye device you can set it up to be a mobile hotspot. The only thing is they will charge you monthly for it.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Jun 4, 2019, at 2:20 PM, Pamela Dominguez <pammygirl99@...> wrote:

I know this subject has been brought up, but I am really considering getting one.  Where do you get them?  Do you get them from your internet provider, or from some place like Best Buy?  I’m interested in any information available.  Thanks.  Pam.