From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Mehler
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 1:40 PM
To: techtalk <techtalk@groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Home surveillance setup?

Hello,

Do we have any home owners on this list who have got experience with surveillance devices, infrared cameras, motion-activated lights, etc?

The situation is as follows, I've got a part of my property that is not visible especially at night and we've had a squatter. What I'm wanting to do and I have no experience with any of this, no run-ins with this type of technology, is put an infrared camera out there possibly in conjunction with a motion-activated flood light.

As I said no experience from me, but I was talking to two someones today, one of them recommended the Wyz devices, the other recommended Ring Doorbell devices.

Anyone have experience with either of these?

If so, how are they in terms of accessibility?

Thanks.
Dave.