Re: Indoor Amplified Antenna For Digital TV Radio

You could probably just search in Tenna frequency booster online and it would pop up with something.

Ashley Breger

On Jun 5, 2019, at 11:33 AM, Pamela Dominguez <pammygirl99@gmail.com> wrote:

Where do you get anything from Radioshack anymore? Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Ashley Breger via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2019 9:58 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Indoor Amplified Antenna For Digital TV Radio

I would suggest getting a booster from RadioShack. I know we have antenna TV and the booster seems to help bring in more channels.

Ashley Breger

On Jun 5, 2019, at 8:39 AM, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@roadrunner.com> wrote:

Hi Group,

I bought a Digital TV Radio from Oehm Electronics over a year ago. Everything was reasonably functional until 2 of my local TV stations changed frequency. Now I am having some difficulty receiving those stations. Is anyone using an amplified indoor TV antenna for any receiver for Digital TV and if so what make and model number?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"