Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2019 4:18 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Recording a Webinar or a you tube program?

Hi List, I have been watching health programs that have a lot of information, but when I take notes the Jaws covers over the continuing lecture.  If I stop Jaws from talking, so I am typing silently I still find it hard to think of what I am writing and not what the lecture is saying and thereby I have lost what is being said.

Therefore, I think recording it would be the best answer for me.

I am not sure if it really is a you tube, but whatever it is, do any of you have any suggestions as to how I could manage this?

If it helps to know what I am working with, I am using Windows 10 on a desk top with Jaws 2019.

Thanks very much for any helpful suggestions!

Sincerely, Vicky V