updating orbit20

Josh Kennedy

Well I updated the firmware, success. Updated bootloader, success. Then copied .bin file to sd card, turn off orbit reader. Held down dot4 and bottom right panning button while turning orbit20 on, released both keys, it said preparing and stayed there for a minute or so. Then the message changed to upgrading, some dot sixes went up and down to the right of the word upgrading. After 3 or so minutes, the message upgrade complete appeared then went away now all is well, all my files are still there. Just gotta to delete delete the bin file off the sd card now and I can do that with orbit20 file manager.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10so now this means folks with macs, Linux and even android can update easily.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10