Re: Speech with an Android Phone

There are screen readers either under development, or making the rounds in
Android Land. For now, the major one is Talkback developed by Google
itself! VoiceAssistant will only be found on Samsung phones particularly
its high-end ones!

I don't have an Alcatel toy; however, for a start, what have you done to get
your wife's toy working? If nothing, turn it on, wait about 30 seconds or
so, then place two fingers on the face of the toy and wait till speech comes
on then follow the prompts. Do you perchance know which Android version the
toy runs on?

Ok, if referring to your device as a toy robs off wrongly, pardon me, one of
my buddies and I consider these tools as toys and, if you've read any of my
notes to the list, you may have heard me refer to My Shiny Android Toys!

Private contact welcomed if I can help further; else, post your questions in
this space.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado