how to change the order in outlook 2016 of fields

Adrien

Hi

I am having to completely reset my outlook inbox folders. Can somebody please tell me where to find the section in outlook where you can change the order in which the headers are displayed on a message? For example, in my sent folder my messages are showing as from adrien but I want the recipient name first, not sure where to find this in this version of outlook.

Regards

Adrien G0mun

I run a group on groups.io, to join the group:

best-circle-of-friends+subscribe@groups.io

facebook page at bestcircleoffriends, just do a search for it.

Skype with me on adriencollins06