Re: Changing a message subject

Laz

Not sure what you mean by your statement that it's mainly for group
moderators and owners to split the topic. This is news to me that a
moderator or list owner can split a topic. We can lock it, delete it,
even edit the message if the person is on moderated status but split
the topic? Never heard of that one.

Laz group moderator

On 6/7/19, Marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
Abbie,
Why not just start a new thread?
Because the whole purpose of the "was" thing is to let people (mainly
group moderators/owners) know where the new subject started so that they
can split the topic. It's not about us, it's more about them :)

Cheers,
Marcio <https://tinyurl.com/TlkTM>
AKA /Starboy/

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Thunderbird things - questions, features, add-ons and much more!

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121