Re: Splitting Topics [was: Changing a message subject]

Laz

Thanks for the information however it is much more extra work for a
group owner or moderator than it is for group members to just do the
right thing in the first place. I can see doing this once in a blue
moon if absolutely necessary but not something extra I would want to
do on a regular basis.

Laz group moderator

On 6/8/19, Marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
Laz,
Not sure what you mean by your statement that it's mainly for group
moderators and owners to split the topic.
With it, I mean splitting a topic intto more or two different ones. And
yes, it's quite possible :)
See: How to Split Threads
<https://groups.io/g/GroupManagersForum/wiki/How-to-Split-Threads>

You might want to have a look at the other articles in this wiki. You'll
find lots of nice groups.io features :)

Cheers,
Marcio <https://tinyurl.com/TlkTM>
AKA /Starboy/

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

Thunderbird things - questions, features, add-ons and much more!

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@talkingmp3players.com
Phone: 727-498-0121