the listen factor

Karim Lakhani

Hello all,

I've been enjoying the TLF web site.

www.thelistenfactor.com

I was just hoping if someone could help me understand the odd behavior that I'm experience when trying to listen to the site on channel 1.

When I use safari on the iPhone and on that particular web site all channels work accept for "1". I get a network error.

I've made sure to unplug the modem and then clear cache or what ever the problem could be..

When I access the web site on my desktop computer I have no  problem listening to channel 1.

I'm thinking this is only my problem because I've not heard any one else bring it up.

Any ideas on what I need to clear from the book marks or for safari?

thanks for any info.