Re: People with .rr.com addresses not getting any of my emails.

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Carolyn, maybe they need to add you to a safe sender's email address. That would be my guess. I don't use.RRR, however my parents have one. And I can happy send a test there to see what might be going on. I love my TWC.com address because it has never blocked any of your emails.

On Jun 8, 2019, at 12:36 PM, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:

Question: Why is it that people with .rr.com addresses are
not getting my emails? Most do, if I will go to Gmail's net
site, where JAWS seems to be crippled, but one or two, even
from over there do not. It is a royal pain x 99 squared to
say the least. I don't cope with unnecessary problems well,
as I am a fix it or live with it person. I am asking, since
I hope I don't have to live with it. Thanks in advance.

If you pray, don't worry; if you worry, don't pray,

Carolyn