From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of joseph hudson
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2019 3:42 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] People with .rr.com addresses not
getting any of my emails.

Hi Carolyn, maybe they need to add you to a safe sender's
email address. That would be my guess. I don't use.RRR,
however my parents have one. And I can happy send a test
there to see what might be going on. I love my TWC.com
address because it has never blocked any of your emails.
On Jun 8, 2019, at 12:36 PM, Carolyn Arnold
<4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:

Question: Why is it that people with .rr.com addresses are
not getting
my emails? Most do, if I will go to Gmail's net site,
where JAWS seems
to be crippled, but one or two, even from over there do
not. It is a
royal pain x 99 squared to say the least. I don't cope
with
unnecessary problems well, as I am a fix it or live with
it person. I
am asking, since I hope I don't have to live with it.
Thanks in
advance.

If you pray, don't worry; if you worry, don't pray,

Carolyn