Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2019 5:12 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Selecting with NVDA?

Hello List, I am bran new to NVDA, but I am trying to use it with iTunes, since Jaws 2019 will not let me select songs to either put them in a playlist or rearrange them.

I have had sighted people do what I wanted to do and when Jaws is not involved, it works just fine and not at all if Jaws is running.

However, in NVDA I know that I must use the triangle cursor keys and I haven’t been able to select using them, since “Shift+DownArrow” selects the next item and not the one just read.

Any suggestions please?

Sincerely, Vicky V