Braille labeler‘s

Victor

Hi all:

I know this topic has been covered before, but I am interested in purchasing a new braille labeler. I want a handheld braille labeler like the one I used to own. I’ve been looking online and I have seen them for as little as $25, and as much as just under $70. I want one that is durable, easy to use and will last a long time.

Which braille labeler do you recommend? From where do you suggest I purchase it? I’m considering either Amazon.com or the braille superstore. I think the braille superstore is also known as future aids. I don’t think that I will purchase it from LS & S products or Maxi aids just because I don’t like getting around on those websites. Anything you guys can suggest would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Victor