Re: setting up an icloud email

Maria Reyes

I could be wrong, but I think for every third party service (services not made by Apple) you have to make an app specific password for every service you have accept for mail on your iPhone.

Want to join my WhatsApp group, VIP Apple Users? Email me privately with your contact information and I will happily add you.

On Jun 9, 2019, at 6:42 PM, Ashley Breger via Groups.Io <ashbreger@...> wrote:

You should be able to use the same password for all the places that you set up iCloud.
Hope this helps,

Ashley Breger

On Jun 9, 2019, at 5:35 PM, Kimsan via Groups.Io <kimsansong@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have a question concerning setting up icloud email in multiple locations.

For example, through the alexa app, cortana, and mail app, if I wanted to set up my icloud email in those locations, will I need to create multiple app specific passwords?

Apparently, since forever now, when setting up icloud email in outlook, a specific app password needs to be created which is why I ask.

Thankyou,

Sincerely,

Kimsan Song

kimsansong@...